Things to Consider While Playing
Playing any fantasy game without knowing the basics of the game is counterproductive as it doesn’t allow you to enjoy the game and at the same time restricts you from winning big in the particular domain.
Through this article, we aim to fill that void when it comes to Fantasy Football and try to, in basic terms explain a few factors and a few terminologies that will boost your understanding of the subject matter and help you enjoy the game while playing the Fantasy Contests.
This will help you to understand matches and analyze matches in your terms
Point Distribution and factors to be considered
2. The Goal from a mid-fielder gains him 50 points. This is done to neutralize the positional effect but can be used to our advantage by picking midfielders who play high up the pitch and have a higher chance of scoring goals. The factors for goal scoring stay constant as that of the striker.
3. The Goal scored by a Defender gains him 60 points. This is also done to neutralize the positional effect but can be used to our advantage by picking midfielders who play high up the pitch and have a higher chance of scoring goals. The factors for goal scoring stay constant as that of the striker and midfielder.
4. A player, irrespective of the position, gets 20 points for an assist.
5. For every Shot on Target, irrespective of the position, a player gets 6 points. The parameter to be looked at is Shots on Target / Match. This is rather straightforward
6. For every Chance created, irrespective of the position, a player gets 3 points. The parameter to be looked at is the Key Passes/ Match.
7. For every 5 passes completed by a player, ears him 1 point. Can be judged through Accurate Passes/ match matrix
1. For every tackle won by a player on the field, he gains 4 points
2. For every interception won, a player gets 4 points
3. For every saves a Goalkeeper makes, he gains 6 points
4. If a Goalkeeper saves a Penalty, he gains 50 points.
5. If a team keeps a clean sheet, the defenders of the team get 20 points each
6. The most efficient player in Fantasy Football is a WING BACK (Left Back or Right Back). An attacking Wingback can gain points from Goals, Assists, Tackles, Interceptions & Clean Sheet
For a detailed idea about how to build a Dream 11 team - How to Pick a Winning Team in Dream11 Fantasy Football
Follow us on our official handles:
Youtube Channel: FantasyArena
Telegram - Search FantasyArena or Fantasy Arena- Telegram
Twitter - MayankGLT
Instagram - MayankGLT- FantasyArena
Facebook - @MayankGLT